Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 9 Ch. 52

Fed-Kun's army
Really though how are the people who get triggered by her antics still reading? Are they discovering a new fetish or something? Either enjoy the chaos or stop torturing yourself.
Even if she gets screwed over sometime or another it's just another part of the fun and won't be the main thing of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Going by the face Mika makes, It's a given this isn't part of her keikaku, whatever it is.

Double-page supporter
@nfzeta It’s the same on Reddit as well and it really does get annoying. I’m fine with criticism, but why continue reading something if you’re just going to whine every chapter?

Ever imagine a scene about him about hang himself in his apartment. What would she do. ( dis shit just crossed my mind randomly while reading some of the chapters )

Dex-chan lover
@MrBlur28 Noting how she has cameras all over his place, she would probably stop him at the very first sign of suicide.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword Well, she's an antagonist, we're not really supposed to root or enjoy what she's doing. It's obvious we're going to complain about her being a psycho freak when we see the story through her eyes. I wouldn't call it whine as much as it is hate and spite for a character we don't like.

Aggregator gang
"She doesn't have a boyfriend...she has a girlfriend."

Would you all honestly be surprised if that's how Masaki would interpret these turns of events?

Forgot who is she, but maybe now that she is there, the idol could throw the blame on the dude

Users who are viewing this thread