Idol Yamerukedo Kekkon Shitekuremasu Ka!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The body hardens after it rains

KIsWVSa.png

that's a mood

Dex-chan lover
In the face of a cute and seductive wifu that cowadrdnes is going right out the window soooo to our dear mc I have one word for u.......... ssseeeegggggssss

Double-page supporter
Imagine If She Lied About Them F**King To Get Him To Marry Her Cos She's Hopelessly In Love With Him

Lol I fully expect that is EXACTLY what happened. They get there, he is drunk and takes off his clothes (thinking he is home) and passes out. She takes her clothes off and then in the morning lets him think they did the thing when they didn't...and goes with it because she has always been hopelessly in love with him since they were younger and finally has the chance to be with him.

That would be better than my take. The dark side of me is worried that she's trapping him solely because she wants a support net when she gets out of the idol business.

If that were the case then she could probably just choose anyone in the industry that she met or something, didn't have to be him. Based on what we have seen so far she may have actual feelings for him and may have always had them and finally gets to act on them.

Lol I fully expect that is EXACTLY what happened. They get there, he is drunk and takes off his clothes (thinking he is home) and passes out. She takes her clothes off and then in the morning lets him think they did the thing when they didn't...and goes with it because she has always been hopelessly in love with him since they were younger and finally has the chance to be with him.

If that were the case then she could probably just choose anyone in the industry that she met or something, didn't have to be him. Based on what we have seen so far she may have actual feelings for him and may have always had them and finally gets to act on them.
W Theory Bro

That would be better than my take. The dark side of me is worried that she's trapping him solely because she wants a support net when she gets out of the idol business.
You're Thinking Realistically Ig, I Hope You're Wrong Cos I Don't Want Her To Be a Gold Digger 😭😭🙏🏾

Dex-chan lover
I think you don't need to worry about that happening here, if that helps at all :bocchiwave:

Users who are viewing this thread