Idolatry - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Recover

Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
81
I'm really glad this series gets to continue on even though it struggled at the start, up to 53 chapters and still going strong
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
109
I've gotta say it. I know that "Fuwari turns out to be more obsessed with Junna than Junna is with her" would be an overdone twist but I'd love it if it happened anyways.....
I was honestly expecting Junna to stay off of Fuwari's radar entirely and for them to not have much one on one interactions so the fact that they're friends at all is a nice surprise. But I really love their dynamic so I'll probably be seated for whatever direction it ends up taking lol
Fuwari is friends with the whole of class D, including Junna. I wouldn't say that she's on her radar yet, she seems to be about as close to the rest of them as to Junna. The rest of the girls aren't that social, but they like Junna, since she saved their bacon in round one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Messages
86
Fuwari is friends with the whole of class D, including Junna. I wouldn't say that she's on her radar yet, she seems to be about as close to the rest of them as to Junna. The rest of the girls aren't that social, but they like Junna, since she saved their bacon in round one.
I meant more like, I thought Fuwari would be more distant. Something similar to the top 10 (excluding Lisa obv) wherein she wouldn't talk to Junna face to face or have an actual relationship with her at all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top