IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Unity

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the transtlation. I love how pretty the characters are drawn

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL
I wonder how only 1 person will be kicked off if the contest is divided between 4 teams… will the losing team have to pick who was the worst? That would be horrible.

• Thinking
Reactions: KZO
MD@Home
Thanks for the TL
I wonder how only 1 person will be kicked off if the contest is divided between 4 teams… will the losing team have to pick who was the worst? That would be horrible.
It was explained in chapter 8: there are 2 rankings, 1 for individual and 1 for team. Lowest ranked among the 16 gets eliminated, but the 1st placed team gets immunity. So if in the individual rankings, a member in 1st placed team is 16th, they don't get eliminated but the person in 15th gets eliminated if they are not in the 1st placed team.

Team ranking is voted by audience and individual ranking is determined by the judges.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

There are two scores. An individual score and a team score. The girl who comes last in the individual score gets kicked out. But if that girl happens to be in the team that wins in the team score, they won't kick her out. Instead, they're gonna get eliminate the girl that comes second to last in the individuals.

As mean as this will make me sound, I hope they actually eliminate girls. The anime Selection Project had a similar premise but it had no tension since nobody got eliminated.

Dex-chan lover
As mean as this will make me sound, I hope they actually eliminate girls. The anime Selection Project had a similar premise but it had no tension since nobody got eliminated.
This round will end with someone getting kicked out so you don't have to worry about that. Won't say anything more until the chapter gets translated.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the scanlation. Gotta say, very hard to resist reading the spoilers from the guy above, but I'll do my best and persevere.

Dex-chan lover
They're literally girlfriends already 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread