IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - 4×4 Team Test Ranking Announcement

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, the wait's gonna be painful

(Edit)
Nvm, it was mass update. Thanks for the hardwork 🙏

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how when Mimi is praised, Ibuki also looks super proud/happy for her!!

Also, call me biased but I think Mimi should have gotten first place for leadership. Her team is much more complex and harder to work with, and she still led them splendidly.

the Director seems eccentric.

the other thing I'm most concerned with/interested in this chapter is the Futaba sisters. Like, what's with the blank stare here? I really don't like how the older sister wants to keep her younger sister dependent on her, and I don't want to imagine how she will react once she realizes Tsumugi is growing into someone mature without her support...

and damn, I like both Mei and Koyuki but I'm rooting for Mei to stay...

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

I love how when Mimi is praised, Ibuki also looks super proud/happy for her!!

Also, call me biased but I think Mimi should have gotten first place for leadership. Her team is much more complex and harder to work with, and she still led them splendidly.

the Director seems eccentric.

the other thing I'm most concerned with/interested in this chapter is the Futaba sisters. Like, what's with the blank stare here? I really don't like how the older sister wants to keep her younger sister dependent on her, and I don't want to imagine how she will react once she realizes Tsumugi is growing into someone mature without her support...

and damn, I like both Mei and Koyuki but I'm rooting for Mei to stay...

anw, thanks for the chapter!!
NOOOOOOOO KOYUKI ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread