IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Secret Plot

Dex-chan lover
I don’t trust this girl, she was already passive-aggressive before but I really think she’s got a grudge because Mimi made it so her sister went against her.
She doesn't like that her little sister can actually be strong and independent. She wants her little sister to keep depending on her. And she developed a grudge against Mimi because she thinks Mimi was the one who inspired her little sister to become stronger.

In other words, Yuuri has issues and needs some correction.

Dex-chan lover
Because i read the raw i know how this going. I hope everyone get along eventually

Dex-chan lover
Yuuri definitely has a grudge against Mimi. Unfortunately, I fully expect her to completely beat Mimi here.

Hopefully Mimi then improves and gets the Vice Captain song in the end, because I vehemently dislike Yuuri.
this seems like the likely thing to happen. Mimisuke is a good leader, but her individual skills aren't the best. Although, Yuuri is self-taught in singing, while Mimisuke was an idol for 3 years, so maybe their skills are roughly the same?
tbh I just wish that Mimisuke or anyone else would, somehow, realize that the Futaba sisters' relationship is kinda fucked up and then force those two to talk it out.

also, I'm really happy to see the Director being talked down a notch lol

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Edit:
Ritsu and Mimisuke bonding over siblings is cute!

I just noticed that we still don't know much about Horyu Shiori at all, even though it's been 26 chapters already. Will we finally see more about her in this arc?

I completely forgot that Anon and Tsumugi are in the same team now, so they won't compete against each other lol.

I went back and check the song of each position, and honestly I want to see Mimisuke as the Captain since that song seems to fit her more.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's easy to forget the Mimisuke is actually older than Yuuri. 'Really curious at how the face-off will end and what will come out of it.

Also, I hope there's nothing too shady going on with producer and Michiru, but we'll see.

As always thank you very much for the scanlation, 'really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Mimi said that even if someone loses the role right now, they can keep challenging their rivals until the day of the performance. This rule will end up benefiting Mimi herself the most, I think, because even if she loses to Yuuri now, she can keep challenging her until she beats her. It's a rule very well suited for an underdog like Mimi lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope Koyuki gets picked as a stalwart cause I think it really suits her. She could really use a much needed break from being last every time.

Dex-chan lover
Well, since everyone already commented about the sisters, I want to comment about the scandal.

I don't know about the spicy scandal, because they said about Karin too. But if this competition is fixed, and the winner is people who have the connections, just to save face of their brand, well rich boy, public and media aren't as stupid as you think, they will connect dots and figure what's happening, which will damage your company even more because of the public trust and no one will use your idols or their values will drop.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about the spicy scandal, because they said about Karin too. But if this competition is fixed, and the winner is people who have the connections, just to save face of their brand, well rich boy, public and media aren't as stupid as you think, they will connect dots and figure what's happening, which will damage your company even more because of the public trust and no one will use your idols or their values will drop.
except Hitoe and Ritsu are both very competent trainees. Hitoe being demoted to Black Stars was because her team kinda suck at first, but individually they are all great.

Unless they fuck up so bad or got kicked out of the competition early, it's highly likely they will go to the final rounds and have a chance of debuting.

Well, since everyone already commented about the sisters, I want to comment about the scandal.
However, thanks to your comment, I just noticed that Michiru was the one who went to see the Director, and not his own contestants. That's intriguing...

Users who are viewing this thread