IDOL×IDOL STORY! - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The Night Before

we literally just got an entire chapter about Mimisuke & Ibuki, it's amazing!! If they don't end up together by the end of this I'mma riot!!!

thanks for the chapter! Realest credit ever lol XD

edit: wait did someone just add the tag Girl's Love??? Is this real??
no, mimi x suzu forever :mad:

also god damn this manga is actually a hidden gem. When it gets an anime it'll sweep charts

Dex-chan lover
no, mimi x suzu forever :mad:

also god damn this manga is actually a hidden gem. When it gets an anime it'll sweep charts
I live with the motto "ship whoever you want" cuz in the end this is all fictional, so you do you. But like, can you stop quoting me in every chapter to say "mimi x suzu"?

I live with the motto "ship whoever you want" cuz in the end this is all fictional, so you do you. But like, can you stop quoting me in every chapter to say "mimi x suzu"?
oh I don't pay attention to the users lol. Didn't know it was all you

Dex-chan lover
Bless whoever added the GL tag to this series 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

However, I did struggle during the work day bc I binged read this late into the night and until 4am… but it was 10000% worth it as I haven’t binged a manga series like this in a while!

Now, I really want this manga to get an anime!!!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
8m8ae6.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
we literally just got an entire chapter about Mimisuke & Ibuki, it's amazing!! If they don't end up together by the end of this I'mma riot!!!

thanks for the chapter! Realest credit ever lol XD

edit: wait did someone just add the tag Girl's Love??? Is this real??
I highly doubt they will. This is definitely giving some big Yuri-bait vibes to me, even with the girls love tag. Not like it hasn't happened before.

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt they will. This is definitely giving some big Yuri-bait vibes to me, even with the girls love tag. Not like it hasn't happened before.
gotta have faith man!

though idol series are always super ambiguously yuri lol, if it doesn't turn out to be actual yuri I wouldn't be too surprised

Users who are viewing this thread