IDOL×IDOL STORY!

Why are there 2 groups scanlating this kusomanga?
Because my group, Never Again Scans, started our scanlation and then Bear Necessities Scans came out of nowhere and started trying to snipe it from us while we were actively working on it. No idea why they decided to come back after years of hiatus only to snipe us, but we're not gonna stop our work because of them. So if they keep going then I guess there's gonna be two groups working on it

Double-page supporter
are there something wrong 2 groups scanlating the same manga? lol

Better for us
1. Waste of other possible manga that can be scanlated
2. A groups will might rush their scanlations just to get ahead to the other group
3. Disrespectful to the 1st group who started their project
those are the things I could think of, might be more but I'm just a reader same as you. lol

Did they dropped this manga?
Our group is still working on it, but we're on chapter 7 for now so it'll be awhile before we catch up. Don't know if that other group got tired of the series or something, but they got pretty close to the current chapters since chapter 11 was the latest JP release.

Dex-chan lover
i like idols, i love them
they sing and dance with their youthful age. beautiful face, nice figure are their hardest works. they work harder than an employees and the worlds make the rules to conquer their lives, so their action about personal life is limited and being perfect is a mask they will put on their face, like it or not, they obey it. did your daughter becomes an idol? support her with every kindess you've never gave to someone before...

This manga means a lot to me, as someone who had idols significantly improve their life since middle school. 🥺 Thank you for posting updates again. You guys make my day!!

Dex-chan lover
i love this manga and i love the author, thanks that somebody picked this up again

Group Leader
This manga is absolutely fantastic. It's introduced more than twenty characters so far, and each and every one is absolutely fascinating.

The cake, of course, goes to Aria herself. Her expressions alone are enough to set this manga apart from most others! It shows extremely vividly how utterly passionate she is to see her girls succeed, even if she has to be very strict with them. Her smirks show her mind working overdrive, and what a mind that must be!

Exemplary character work, exemplary facial expressions, easy recommendation.

Double-page supporter
I really liked watching Produce 101 Japan - The Girls and now that it's finished airing this manga is like a perfect withdrawal treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread