Ie de Munou to Iware Tsuzuketa Ore desu ga, Sekaiteki ni wa Chou Yuunou Datta you desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Chapter 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Another story where MC is gaslit into thinking they aren't special to keep them in place. But this time around, it's because all the sisters are secretly in love with him I bet.

Dex-chan lover
Well its nice to see a pushed around character leave for greener pastures.

Although one of my hated troped will be these sisters chasing him to be with him without ever realising how abusive they where being.....

Dex-chan lover
thank you very much for the translation. Comikey is trash which I refuse to use, so thank you for this. :win:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Fuck ComicKey. All my homes hate ComicKey.

Jack-Nicholson-Middle-Finger.gif

No problem, all the thanks goes to Demonics for translating the series. There are more translations that go up to chapter four but that's it. I'll try to find more for this series if I can find them.

It's "Demoniic" (double "i")

I have reported the group name to be corrected.
I see thank you, I checked to see but the Demoniic isn't in the group listing. I created a group and changed it to the correct one.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this title an Isekai manga?

Because I don't see anything about reincarnation or whatsoever, and the eBookJapan page only list it as "Fantasy", unlike other Isekai series.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for him to spend 30 chapters to realise that he is OP, only to then forget about it in the next chapter!

Group Leader
The panel introducing the MC needs to be fixed, it should say that he is the youngest out of six siblings, since there are 5 girls older than him in the family.

Dex-chan lover
The panel introducing the MC needs to be fixed, it should say that he is the youngest out of six siblings, since there are 5 girls older than him in the family.
Also it calls him the youngest of 5 sisters, implying he is a sister too, when he is actually the youngest brother of 5 sisterws.

Group Leader
True! I used DeepL to make the translation and I didn't really think about it at the time. My English wasn't the best either since it's not my first language, but I think it was pretty decent considering it was made like 421 days ago. Sorry for my little mistake, hope you can forgive me haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread