iEatLoli

@iEatLoli
I really appreciated your work done so far, I understand the reasons for your anger.
( But I still hope that you can rethink and continue with Shijou Saikyou Orc-san. in the future)
The other "fake" translators have redesigned the scans a bit and thrown a few sentences translated with google making the speeches incomprehensible. [and then they ran away ruining the day for everyone ... they are the real immature!]

I can understand your anger but you are only hurting yourself and your fans, and for what? Do you really think some google translate shitters who can't even upload a full chapter will actually care? I hope that eventually you will see reason and re-upload the hard work you've already done for both old and new fans to enjoy. If you still want to drop the series after that, you will see no complaints from me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work. Your pic is hilarious. XD https://mangadex.org/images/groups/6858.png

Keep doing what you like the most.

Contributor
"Blonde with blue-eyes and small chest"?
Hmm... how about her? 😉
s0zy52.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Looks to have happened at/near 2020-05-11, but was just to about continue reading Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri with cheaper 20 when I sadly discovered *something* trying to pass a scan group translation... where is the regular good translation? Thus I came to MD to see missing chapters missing and this bulk of comments related to said chapter. Apparently some anger by sniping *group* was involved. 😭😭

Izaya_Onisai: Great pick. Tanya is awesome 😈

question why is your translation of SHIJOU SAIKYOU ORC-SAN NO TANOSHII TANETSUKE HAREM ZUKURI not uploaded here?

Your english is more better than me
bruh

Thanks for everything 🤩

Sup ma fellow loli lover :D

What I wanted to ask is if there are any plans to translate the Ro-Kyu-Bu Manga.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57711

This one has tons of loli's and quality ones at that. :D

It's sad that you've decided to stop translating but totally understandable.

Thanks for all the translations you've done and I hope you the best of luck on your next endeavours!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know you were stopping. Just came to say thanks for all the pervert healer translating, but now it's more "thanks for all your work". Good luck in all future endeavours from a fellow man of culture.

Group Leader
All those loli's names and not even a single of them mentioning Shinobu nor Holo ... Dude, I'm utterly disappointed and questioning your faith of loli.

Users who are viewing this thread