Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused. But I refuse to dispel the mindfog through the arcane arts of re-reading from the start!

Dex-chan lover
If I can withstand waiting for a new Vagabond chapter, then 2 years is nothing. Welcome back, glad to have you guys around again.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a gap.

Jokes aside - Is there any difference between this and the serialized version ya'll also scanlated up to Ch 4?

Power Uploader
Now that's a gap.

Jokes aside - Is there any difference between this and the serialized version ya'll also scanlated up to Ch 4?
The "serialized" version is actually the volume chapters I redid when the volume came out (improved translation and typesetting).

I had posted them here originally, along the magazine chapters, but MD staff decided to separate them from this one on their own series page.

Anyway, the content is mostly the same. The art has been changed/improved in places for the volume release, as they usually do, but the gist of the story didnt change.

Also, the author just resumed the series after nearly 2 years of hiatus. I hope they'll keep a consistent schedule now.

Dex-chan lover
The "serialized" version is actually the volume chapters I redid when the volume came out (improved translation and typesetting).

I had posted them here originally, along the magazine chapters, but MD staff decided to separate them from this one on their own series page.

Anyway, the content is mostly the same. The art has been changed/improved in places for the volume release, as they usually do, but the gist of the story didnt change.

Also, the author just resumed the series after nearly 2 years of hiatus. I hope they'll keep a consistent schedule now.
Ahh, I kinda gotcha.

And it's awesome that it's back from hiatus. Looking forward to more chapters!

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I had to go back to first chapter to remember what the hell this was about 😅

Dex-chan lover
Crazy that this is going again!
It's really sad just how dirty Haruka plays everything. When put against Mizu, she's just that much more of a terrible person. Like, we know she has a bad home life and stuff, but she's so bad that I'm starting to wonder if it's not at least a little because she mistreats people already.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction Time~
Tsuyuhara is gonna stand up for Sensei and say: " I'd rather reveal my secret than let Sensei be hurt " or something like that and Haruka (best girl) is gonna pull out one of her pics.

Also can I just say that I fucking love how Haruka's character is written? she is so fun to read

Dex-chan lover
I love this story but God's if I don't hate Sensei's roommate

Users who are viewing this thread