Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a 1/10 ending… guess it fits together with how the manga was since Sensei decided to go on a date with another girl…

Dex-chan lover
Well it's pretty obvious they're going to end up together so it is an ending I guess.

Does the blackmailing one always say yuri**gs? I forgot how crass she is.

Dex-chan lover
Im with yall, this felt too abrupt.

Shouldve been twice the length, what is this!!

Ill take the kiss but I want more damn it!

Double-page supporter
Ending (axe) ruined it

Haruka is still a terrible and unstable person and i have no idea why sensei would allow her to live with her still, clearly acting like it's no big deal now.

Mizuki was looking like she would be a way better fit for sensei but author just axed it and dumped the ending on
"maybe she still has a chance haha..."

While we get a scene of miss blackmailer kissing sensei again like it's a good thing and for some reason indicating that they will still live together and sensei not doing anything about it even tho she is a minor, her student and has a home.

Tbh i think this manga would be better cancelled rather than doing an axe like that with so many holes and nothing concluded.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
"Axed" is literally a meme word that means "cancelled"
that's not exactly what it means, there is a reason why axed manga get "completed" tag and cancelled manga get "cancelled" tag above their description.

axed is an assumption, sometimes proven, sometimes not that manga was "cancelled"/ author was forced to "finish" it quickly or did it on their own rather than proper ending so when i say cancelled in that context i do mean a literal official cutoff with no ending and a nice red dot on the manga status.

That's not me trying to be mean, just didn't mean it in a meme way. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Huh, yeah I only vaguely remember this manga. I'm not really tempted to go back and re-read though. Probably because from I do remember and the comments jogging my memory I think it won't be worth my time.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So much potential into the trash bin, at least it's not an awful end. :notlikethis:
Even so I can't stop hitting the table.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i glad that this ain't going on for too long chapter after rival and drama is introduced. Because I already change ship and root for the new girl instead.

Power Uploader
I'm 100% sure that's not the actual translation there.
I could have translated it another way, but it fits with the original.

She uses a 2-chan slang that's basically the same as yurif*.

I remind you she's a yuri doujin artist, so she's in contact with the fans (and she's probably a projection of the author).

It's more meant in jest than in insult in this context.

Dex-chan lover
This was really disappointing. I loved the concept and the art, so seeing it end like this feels like such a waste.

There are so many unanswered questions. I really believed this could have turned into something great.

However, I understand that the author might be dealing with personal issues. After a two-year hiatus, it's unfortunate that it ended this way. But at least we got some sort of ending.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember anything and i have no idea what happened, why did the author make those two girls look the same but with different clothes?

Dex-chan lover
Once I found out it ended I binged it. Too bad it was so short and left a lot of stuff unsolved.

I was wondering where the whole half-sister plotline would go, specially if you check the drawing Haruka did in chapter 3, the girls look like her sister and her.

Dex-chan lover
So much potential wasted. Oh well.

At least the author came back to "finish" it instead of just abandoning the series without an ending.

Users who are viewing this thread