Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 2 - Oneshot Part 2

The plot seems to be interesting so far but I think that Kurumizawa should not have resorted into blackmailing sensei 'cause she seems to be willing to help her students even without it.
But I am interested on how this will turn out.

@Kirin-kun please do continue translating this... it looks really interesting so far and I'm really curious on how's the story will be

I don't get why people are so angry though, I honestly thought there's too many of happy-happy yuri than the other way around??? Am I just looking at the wrong place or something??? but I keep checking yuri stuff everyday :V

Besides, what people like in fiction =/= what they like in real life. I like reading these kind of stuffs in fiction, they are great to go through because of the fact it's still a romance story. I like some dark stuff with my romance as long as they are rooted in love :)

@Kirin-kun
Thanks so much for the translating, and please keep translating chap 3, please don't stop Kirin, I'm also actually curious about how the story is going on, I'm really interested in it, so please keep continuing .

I'm so sorry for the essay, but I really love Yuri and want to make a point in its defense.

Yuri manga has come a long way in the almost 20 years I've been reading it. Homosexual manga in general were always regarded as "perverted or deviant" if the characters acted on any desire for the same sex, it could also be considered hentai even if it was just a kiss! It used to be that bad! So to get your homo manga published, you had to keep it entirely subtext, or keep it totally chaste/pining from afar, or sacrificing your gay feelings for the other person's hetero happiness, or everyone's fave just bury your gays. The only way you could get more explicit lesbian stuff was in self published doujins. I can still remember surreptitiously googling for English translations of these rare doujins (doropanda-tours, anyone?)

Now that LGBTQ sexualities are becoming more accepted so are the manga. We get to enjoy Yuri manga that isn't intended to punish the gays with suffering, yay! But now that Yuri is "mainstream" it's becoming profitable to exploit it, fetishize it, same as with hetero manga. I actually can't stand non-yuri relationship manga anymore because of the stupid and offensive set-ups a lot of them have! Why are like 50% of them harem stories with MarySue protags that can do no wrong and have no personality or flaws (coughSwordArtcough)? Bleegh. And no one seems to have any problem with those guys because they take straight couples for granted, or they want to be that guy. The guy never gets punished or has to change, except to become 'sexier.'

But I would say for the most part Yuri manga does not suffer from this. It just seems like it does because there is so much more variation in Yuri stories than there was 10 or even 5 years ago. So while I understand why people are concerned about the influx of "problematic" Yuri premises, I think this is a good thing! You *should* have discretion when reading works that actually encourage predatory/criminal behaviour or trivialize victims. But if a story starts with imperfect characters, who are put in situations where they want to change, then learn and grow from their past mistakes, I think the story will be all the better and deserves a chance.

Remember, manga are serializations; unlike novels you don't get to see the whole journey in one go. Not all Yuri manga are going to be stories where women sexually harrass each other for laughs or edge. Realize that blackmail and harassment are bad, but don't say a story is bad just for showing those things. One of the great things about fiction is you can be exposed to things outside your comfort zone without having to experience misfortune.

You are not a bad person for NOT liking blackmail stories, as long as you're not trying to demonize anyone who likes the thing you don't like. You are not a bad person FOR liking stories with blackmail set-ups as long as you understand why the thing is bad, why you shouldn't actually do it and how absolutely unlikely it would be for doing that thing to result in you getting a hot, kind girlfriend. [The exception here is pedophilia. I will never understand why someone would want to creep on children, or pretend to creep on children, or creep on someone who looks like a child. F@#k those people absolutely, forever.]

Aggregator gang
But that recording holds absolutely no weight, no? Also, what is with people being so shitty at ressisting the kisses? If something suddenly moves close you won't just sit there, waiting to be tongued. More realistic/effective would be her just taking selfie while they're half-naked.

Ooooh that student has a little of a yandere side hasn’t she? I love it, looking forward for more!

Dex-chan lover
Dayuum she needs to teach that naughty student some good ol lesson*v*.

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!!!❤looking forward for the chapter three>\\\<❤

@Kirin-kun

Comments like that only incite more flame and blaming , I assume you translate this because it's a passion project for you ?

When you publish something open to all you can't avoid haters but seeing the high score there are way more people who enjoy it.

If people would only bash your translation/typesetting/editing I would 100% understand you dropping it though.

Personally I think you are doing quality work and it would be a shame to drop something because of some criticism towards the author

Fed-Kun's army
Yuritards love a bit of rape and blackmail in their stories.

In other news water is wet

I just wished that the student has no relationship with a guy, past relationships with a guy or prostituting herself,, sorry i just can't get over this 'cause i read too much NTR that it clouded my head with negative thoughtsಠ_ಠ

Btw thank you ver much for translating this!
I feel like the author don't pay you for this so i want you to keep translating it even if the author nir publisher doesn't pay you!!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the student girl looks like a piece of shit. I'm already discouraged from reading this.

But I got through Netsuzou Trap. Surely this can't go any more toxic than that... I hope...

Users who are viewing this thread