Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata (Magazine) - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@PedroSimao002 Yeah, Haruka seems to be a bit of a headcase. Can you blame her though with how their family was talking about her pretty much right in her face?

At least Nao is a ball of positivity.

Now I read alot of problematic yuri manga but
DO NOT FEEL BAD SHE LITERALLY BLACKMAILED YOU, THEY WILL CALL YOU A PERVERTED PEDO AND YOU PROBABLY WILL BE FIRED.
Anyway we shall see how this evolves, good job translater we appreciate all the work

another excellent chapter, I can't wait to see how their relationship develops

thanks for tl

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, the JK is a piece of shit and this story is based on blackmail. On the other hand...the ass on that sensei though...

Fed-Kun's army
In this kind of situation I'd just make living conditions terrible. No cleaning, no washing clothes together, no meals, loud obnoxious music if it wouldn't bother neighbours. Though, it would be very tough emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
Like she makes you drunk and blackmails you and you just accept it, that's shit writing right there

Dex-chan lover
Wow the art style changed quite a bit after it got serialized. The one shot had a clean and simple line art with some tasteful fan service, but this serialized chapter is quite busy and hectic, in more ways than one, with constant in your face butt shots, crotch shots, etc.

Did the publisher of editor force the author to insert more fan service shots and lewd camera angles to draw more attention? Kind of disappointed cause I thought the pre-serialization chapters were much more charming.

Dex-chan lover
perfect.jpg
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread