If AI Ruled the World - Ch. 8

I don’t understand why they had to dispose him...only the download was needed for replication

Fed-Kun's army
So, now doori, will somehow hack the system and will start rulling over human beings like skynet.

In the eyes or should I say, lenses of the perfect AI Raum, this is a perfect world. Its objective is to serve their creators and make them happy, even if it do something like this.

AI Raum is perfect in the sense that it has no weakness, that means that it has no guilty conscience, no remorse, etc.
But those things are what it means to be a human, to be perfectly imperfect.

AI Raum maybe able to make a world with everyone's faces smiling, but like AI, its artificial.

Welp, that was fun while it lasted...I wonder what's the next arc will focus on?

Oh I thought he ovbiously wouldnt sign the contract and happy end but I guess it's implied he did hence we have his figure and mannerisms in the new bot, probably signed his life away like a dum dum.

I'll say it again these AI are poorly programmed.

I don't think they even replicated Doori, they just took the other robot type and put it in a Doori shell and killed Doori.

Double-page supporter
I think this is trying too hard to be 'Black Mirror, The Comic', and fails to deliver. The reveal falls flat for me - it feels like an attempt at a gut punch for the sake of a gut punch, rather than something where each action leads to the next in the appreciable way, or where I can look back and go, 'oh, there were hints that lead to this'.

Users who are viewing this thread