If I Kissed You - Ch. 2

Group Leader
Author Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/2140322502?from=myfollow_all&is_all=1&sudaref=weibo.com

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the upload, so far she is straddling the thin line between being tsundere and a useless lesbian... I would love to see a character that could pull off being both at once for the long term rather then the short lived tightrope walk that ultimately leads to one becoming one or another just a few chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
Avoiding her for two days because of last night?!? Who here was drunk? The author? or the translator?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for this chapter and the info on Weibo, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Group Leader
@Oeconomist I would love to have been drunk while translating this. Are you offering to send me some alcohol? If so, yes please.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, I think the author meant that Ms. Luo avoided her student after the night ended as well as during the day. Or, it was just a mistake (because y'know, people make those? And also, the author isn't even getting paid for their work which is why I'm able to translate it?)

Dex-chan lover
@terajumbodia

[ul]There is no point on the clock where one can start the count and make sense of what was said.
I don't see “Hey, nobody paid me!” as a license to err. (I've had work published by academic journals for which I received no remuneration. If I made mistakes then I'd expect criticism.)[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that "Steps back" gave me the "Teleport behind you" vibes somehow lmao

Users who are viewing this thread