If My Wife Became an Elementary School Student - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Cant see this any other way rn than the daughter being a giant piece of shit that only wants it her way and wants her father to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Either this manga goes the "Grow up and move on" route where Dad and Mom separate at the end and they accept their new reality, or it goes the route where after trials and tribulations everybody accepts Mom and Dad getting back together which includes kouhai and lildude.

I have non-rigorous, non-scientific, evidebce basex deductions that everyone in this comic is not only retarded but also human trash. A great fire should scorch the land and purify all.

Dex-chan lover
I would totally read the side story about the mom and that boy being cute and dating

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, her reincarnated life sucks. Maybe the dad really should marry her after 8 years

Now you understand why people should forget all about their previous lives when they reincarnate. It's too much for your brain to process that much information. A life has a lot of baggages, joy, pains, suffering, if you reincarnate carrying that much baggages, you won't be able to live another full life.

Oh dame... I was wondering how she had so much freetime on her hands but like HOLY **** I didn't expect her parents to be on crack and potentially abusive. 04/27/2020

Dex-chan lover
Haah .... that gave me chills!!!
To think that she was actually born from such parent.
I though she'll be.. I mean come from... from a lovely family..

Users who are viewing this thread