If My Wife Became an Elementary School Student - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Group Leader
Alright, I'm both happy to put this out there, and a bit sorry, because I didn't feel quite up to the task for this chapter's language. Somehow, I was thrown off the tracks every 2~3 panels! I did my best! Hope y'all enjoy anyway :) The story happening is quite shoujo-esque cute this time around!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You don't notice until it's in your face.

Aggregator gang
Cute chapter. Nice to see the narrative get a bit lighter this time around after that crushing last one.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they didn't went all the way to the back of the line, right?
Normally you would talk with the person behind you had you had to leave the line for just a little bit and get back to your place latter.

Double-page supporter
She's finally starting to get over the death of her mother, only to become involved with a man who's still grieving for his friend who was swept away by the sea.
Well, you know what they say... "Misery loves company."

Double-page supporter
When your date leaves you in an hour waiting line at the tapioca place and you're next

Dex-chan lover
This series has few chapters without foreboding feeling.

Dex-chan lover
its a good thing that those milk tea aint my thing else diabetes will surely got me good

Dex-chan lover
I don't see the reason for there being two competing translations for the same manga. This one is confirmedly a modified machine translation so I guess I'll wait for the other one.

Group Leader
@jesuscristo no reason whatsoever, yet you still clicked here. 😁 i will probably not keep releasing this one unless they're reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slow.

@eviljackspicer 😇 and thank you back for your comment!

@themoobz my friend suggested me i could've used the word "bubble tea" instead of tapioca. i didn't even know those two things were related, lol

Power Uploader
I'm just passing by just to say that from now on, I won't change my schedule due to someone else doing it, even more, if it's using MTL so don't worry, you can do whatever you want, I won't change how I'm doing things, cheers

Users who are viewing this thread