If You Are Reborn, the World of Chastity Will Be Reversed - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
A much more serious version of A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal.
And what kind of law is that, to not only allow rape but celebrated and paid the rapist if the rape is resulting with a boy??
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
lol i imagine he's 'average' in his normal world and hot here , tho i wonder how many versions of this there are with the stereotypical chubby otaku that's not like a hentai mc design /shot

or maybe something psychologically fucked up like someone purposefully scarring/burning themselves

Supporter
My man dies at the start of chapter 1 and the end of chapter 2. What the hell, Japan?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
With this pace it would be quite a while until they reach the good stuff :wooow:

But yeah, unless they skip the library chapter, it will be explained why male population here is damn low

Dex-chan lover
probably the equivalent of this manga in the real world is china, it's reversed though, more male than female
but afaik they're the same as japan, they have so much pressure they dont even wanted to have family or kids, they're rather "laying flat" instead of doing anything
not the craziness like this manga lol

Power Uploader
I would hate being a boy in this world
I would not respectfully.

Also, good job on the TL. There's tons of resources to get you started on TLing just in the forums alone that can help you if you need.

Users who are viewing this thread