If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
awww not working atm :( hope it gets fixed. Can't wait to read. Love this cute story.

Group Leader
Nearly forgot to make a comment lol

This is our first release so please don't be too harsh on us if you have any issues. I'd also like to apologise for the nonexistent redraws and the shitty typesetting. This is my first time working on scanlations so I'm sure I've got a long way to go.

Joycon Boyz Forever ✊

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor When I uploaded it I got a pop-up telling me that it was put in a moderation queue since it's my first upload. I assume once it gets moderated it'll show up 🤷‍♀️

unknown.png

@uncre4tive thanks for the translation! Personally i don't really mind the quality (i value speed more) as long as it's understandable. Thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@uncre4tive ahh well hopefully a mod won't take long :p regardless, thanks for putting effort to translate/bring out more. As long as it's understandable and presentable, I'll be fine with it.

Group Leader
Okay I found out why it's taking so long. Basically my credits page made it seem like a troll scan so the mods held it in the queue for a while. I asked them about it and they said it would be released in like 30 minutes as of this comment.

Thank you so much again for picking this up 😍😍😍 Translations were great, keep up the excellent work!

Thanks for the chapter 😍! Tbh I don't care about redraws and typesetting, I just want to read translation lol.

Users who are viewing this thread