If You Give Me Flowers, I'll Give You Myself

Thank you for translating this serie. Luckily I see no tragedy tag on it.
I’m looking forward to read more of the story 😊

I'm looking for forward to this story! Hoping that it does end well though ;; Thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
Wow, I had to do a doubletake when I read that description... I've recently been reading the Secret History of the Mongols, a really old book basically describing the era of Genghis Khan, out of curiosity, and when I clicked on this shoujo manga I was not expecting anything about Mongolia! It was one of those weird coincidences for me where it feels like the universe is watching you. Needless to say, I'm interested.

this has the best flow of the story not too fast and not too slow~ with just 4 chapters it already gave so much impact im just sad about her condition i hope she’ll survive somehow im happy there’s no tragedy tag :((((

Dex-chan lover
@cyphergodtae reread the description, king. "But her medical diagnosis ends up being false, and Haewon, completely oblivious, continues her journey until she collapses from a severe flu."

@hatyna omg thank you!! i’ve read the description but why did i not read that before???? ohhh they added more in the description bcs i swear i only read that flower part and thats it. the false result and even the background of eunsung was never in the description...wow that was such a spoiler....they should’ve not added it 😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more. Really liking this so far. And the touches of her sadness when she thinks she won’t be able to go with a museum or things with him and realizes what she is saying sure is well done even if she won’t actually die. Though curious what is to come. When she will tell him what she thinks to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread