If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Thank you for the chapter; I just started reading this because I saw this on the recently updated page. I love it so far!

Double-page supporter
Wow, thanks for picking this back up! I stopped following any sort of fashion media for a while now so this series is pretty much the only fashion related thing I follow lol

I also kinda felt like Yuusuke back in high school, being insecure about my more plain minimalist style compared to the hypebeasts with everything from the latest Supreme drop. But I now really enjoy the simple coordination, while playing with different structures and incorporating some more streetwear.

Thanks for picking this up! Almost took a year for someone to pick this one up back again.

Fed-Kun's army
ITS ALIVE!!! I really like this manga, and it really pained me seeing nobody translating it... ;/ Ty ;p

lol its back

guy should just stick to j+ and call it a day he tryin to impress a receptionist what a simplord

Dex-chan lover
ahh ty for reviving this series!

also i love the credits page 😍

Thank you very much for working this! Looking forward for the next chapter. Do your best and don't forget to take a rest too :D

Users who are viewing this thread