If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Weird, 2 years of silence but when someone with equal translation quality picks up the series they suddenly decide to continue.

Dex-chan lover
Weird, 2 years of silence but when someone with equal translation quality picks up the series they suddenly decide to continue.
Heh, I think this group's translation is still better but yeah. I get it though, for whatever reason it was languishing for a long time but seeing someone else do it gave them a boost of motivation. Best case scenario maybe they can team up with the other person ☺️

Group Leader
Heh, I think this group's translation is still better but yeah. I get it though, for whatever reason it was languishing for a long time but seeing someone else do it gave them a boost of motivation. Best case scenario maybe they can team up with the other person ☺️
Yeah, I wish we were able to update more regularly, but most of our translators left the group during/after the pandemic or because of irl stuff. That can't be helped. We're very lucky that one of them was able to make a comeback recently and give us her time and energy for the other series we worked on and this one.

I reached out to the other guy and we had a good conversation about it. He'd like to do his work at his own pace and we'll just do our own thing.

Dex-chan lover
welcome back either way! working on a project can be fun regardless of if ur "in competition" with someone or not, grateful for yalls work in the past and excited for more in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread