If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This - Vol. 8 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
this is what usually happens with siblings. they do not understand hahahaah

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapter!! And we finally have some dramas in this manga lol 😆

Group Leader
I know it goes completely against what this manga good naturedly wants you to believe, but the real value of the designer stuff is the little brand logo which tells other people "I paid $400 for this shirt and $5000 for this bag you peasant.". Which is why counterfeiting is such a massive business.

And thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the trousers on page 9 be "Levi's 501", instead of "Revice 501"? I'm assuming the Japanese text is "リーバイス".

Dex-chan lover
I know it goes completely against what this manga good naturedly wants you to believe, but the real value of the designer stuff is the little brand logo which tells other people "I paid $400 for this shirt and $5000 for this bag you peasant.". Which is why counterfeiting is such a massive business.

Yup that's the sad reality, also adding artificial scarcity in the mixture, you got resellers of limited edition brand goods going for ridiculous prices, hell I'll just buy a counterfeit of it with almost the same quality if it continues

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't the trousers on page 9 be "Levi's 501", instead of "Revice 501"? I'm assuming the Japanese text is "リーバイス".
im so stupid

it should be, yeah! thanks for bringing this to my attention

now to find out how to replace images in mangadex

Last edited:

kid thats luxury brands. the comic chapter is about designer brands. please dont speedread.

Group Leader
kid thats luxury brands. the comic chapter is about designer brands. please dont speedread.
The $5000 bag is luxury brand (who could resist the poke?), but $400 is actually on the cheap side for designer brand shirts. A men's Marni (not Armani), Bode, or Simone Rocha will run you $800-1200. But you can get a 4S, Eleventy, or Ami for 'only' $400-500. Check your Nordstrom or equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread