Ifrit of the Sand Sea - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Take My Hand

Group Leader
I'm a sucker for classical adventure stories with worlds like this one, and this manga almost makes you feel like you stepped out of a time machine into the 2000's. For some stories that can mean they feel dated, but so far with this one it seems like the author is taking mostly the good from back during that era when putting it together. So I'm really excited to see where this goes and how the story develops!

Dex-chan lover
Solid opening, I'm definitely on board to see the various Afterframes and vehicles utilized to defend against Aquagorgers. Great potential for world building here.

Dex-chan lover
Hum... Desert Shonen boy looking for the Oasis place with cute strong-willed girl ??
I'm IN !!

Contributor
Great start! It got that old school shonen feel and im all for it

not me listening to the molduga battle theme music (from zelda breath of the wild) during the action scenes because it makes so much sense :meguupog:

Supporter
Meh character designs, simple personalities, cliche plot, potentially ok world building, but the hoverboard is kino. If we get airships and a varied cast of characters, it could be pretty good. And by that I mean it should just become Eureka Seven.

Dex-chan lover
This is the exact sort of thing that got me hooked on manga back in the mid-2000s. I hope it can continue well!

Users who are viewing this thread