Igyou Atama-san to Ningen-chan - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So they are speaking other languages. That's a detail that doesn't get covered much in isekais

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused as to how social dynamics in this world works. Humans and aberrant-heads are more or less the same physiologically, but humans have the status of rare pets...

So if fangmouth-bro wants to seggs FeMC (or bear-head with the doctor lady), is that, like, bestiality? Or is it OK? How the heck does this work?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused as to how social dynamics in this world works. Humans and aberrant-heads are more or less the same physiologically, but humans have the status of rare pets...

So if fangmouth-bro wants to seggs FeMC (or bear-head with the doctor lady), is that, like, bestiality? Or is it OK? How the heck does this work?
Exactly! I get that this is supposed to reflect a ‘different culture‘ with different values, but it’s a bit confusing about how humans are seen here. The doctor is a human who seems to be working in a normal capacity on equal footing with the heteromorphs. Could the ’pet’ label be closer in meaning a to a legal guardian, with the term ’pet‘ being used because of the difference in species?

I’m waaay overthinking this :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
I do self-insert myself so much in MMC to the point it is weird

The doctor is a human who seems to be working in a normal capacity on equal footing with the heteromorphs.
Their reality is having their "pets" doing normal labor

Our reality forbids us to be healed by PhD-certified labradors and having cute catgirls as customer service assistants
I'm so done with this world man I'm going to follow FMC's initial cannon event man

Dex-chan lover
40 chapters later when the author runs out of plot:
Now the younger sister is in this world!

Users who are viewing this thread