Ihou no Otome: Monster Girls in Another World

Dex-chan lover
@TheKleptomaniac it's not hard to translate this, but it's a pain in the ass.
For example, the first page TL:
--------------------
全種族を巻き込んだク人と竜クの領土紛争—
A territorial dispute between the Ku and the dragons which has engulfed all races...
『人竜崩滅大戦』
"Human-Dragon Collapse War"
その戦いは地を割り空を裂き幾多の文明と種族か滅ぶ結果となった—
That battle has split the earth and the sky, and has resulted in the destruction of many civilizations and races...
千年後の現在—
A thousand years from now...
異種族同士の小競り合いはあれども
Even though there are conflicts between different races
比較的穏やかな時を刻んでいる…
It's a relatively peaceful time...
> え— 最後に…
> Eh, last thing...
> "ケンタウロス"のアリス・ルヴィアさんだ
> Alice Ruvia from "Centaur"
> この遠征隊に参加する
> will join this expedition today.
-------------------
I can translate in a month or two If no one will be interested.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible work, so happy to see this translated in full! I've loved Mizone's monster girl manga for ages, but I hadn't realized that these Comic Bavel stories were designed not only to fit together, but in doing so to sketch out a larger world and storyline. Whether taken individually or as a whole, this is some of Mizone's finest work, with splendid art, inspired ero, and an intriguing jigsaw-puzzle structure.

As usual, though, it's the characters that elevate Otherworldly Maidens above the common monmosu tropes from which it's built. Mizone writes his interspecies adventurers with rare affection, humor and compassion, and they treat each other in kind. Each individual is allowed their own quirks and edges, and their relationships seem to proceed from that, rarely following a cookie-cutter romance template.

Upon reading the first chapter, I thought, "That was brilliant! But it's all downhill from here, right?" Not at all. While Mr. Orc, My Love is a clear standout, each of the following stories is crafted with similar care and offers its own pleasures. I have my favorites, and I'm sure you'll have yours, but they're all worthwhile.
10/10. I read this for the first time yesterday, and instantly added it to my shortlist of all-time favorite eromanga tankoubon :hearts:

Last edited:
Only read like half but that half is like the most wholesome hentai i have ever read. If you like sex between different fantasy races this is for you.

Users who are viewing this thread