Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 12 - Marriage is a sort of adventure

Dex-chan lover
PvGvqhu.png

So he fucked the two of them? Does someone know what's this supposed to be if it's not sex?

Dex-chan lover
at least if it's gonna be a promotion manga make it good all across the 12 chapters, started great but went down pretty fast and when it got the chance to be good it blew it

Fed-Kun's army
axed
well at least he got married to a elf and got a elf imouto still a win win for an end

Dex-chan lover
abrupt endings of axed manga always feel, well, rushed, as it would be.
sad, oh well.

Dex-chan lover
This manga if anything damages the reputation of the novel. Pretty much everything after he got rid of his guns was just awful story telling. And the elf girl is just a horrible character. There was no real resolution to the incident with the prince either. Like this can't even be a bad isekai power fantasy. Because at least in those the world bends towards making the MC a badass for a power trip. This is just a moderately interesting MC, that makes the occasional badass decision, but even when he succeeds it's a 'fail'. And not because of the good reason like "Fighting doesn't actually solve problems" but because his own 'team' wont let him solve it. The only 'good' thing about this manga is the world design, the cat, and the sassy robots.

Okay, i really love the art and i hate the fact about this axed, but yeah at least it had an ending.

@kaezeribato He didn't fuck them. Did you even bother to read the chapter? Hell did you even read the rest of that panel other than "It hurts"? The younger sister had an emergency operation to remove the bullet from her hip. Since she'll now make a full recovery the older sister hugged her while she was still recovering (as she's happy her little sister isnt going to die anymore) hence the "Onee-chan! It hurts!"

Can’t say I’m surprised it was axed, the story went to shit after he threw his guns away it was all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread