Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru - Ch. 2 - The black flame Misranika.

Contributor
Ah, so that's why we don't have any real girl who will follow him, she was already here as a cat/neko waifu.

Dex-chan lover
That was one hell of an oath.
Really like the mc, smart and ruthless.

Group Leader
this is great

so misranika became an evil god because she was dedicated to crushing evil through any means?

retribution is not justice, seems she gets that, and that sometimes it can be more beneficial in the long run

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a beautiful goddess and floofy cat all in one package. That’s quite a fortuitous happenstance.

@tathra well it's not always possible to crush evil by staying on the "righteous" path since they may be too far away to effectively reach them and eradicate them. But again right and wrong is subjective, if they find her power overwhelming , even if she used it for good she'll still be seen as, at least, dangerous

Dex-chan lover
My guess is

MC becomes god and will be a god of isekai people now they can do an invasion lol cause it seems you can be a god by certain achievements

Dex-chan lover
When your goddess waifu won't let you see her true form, only cat form.

Guess his only solution will have to be "a cat is fine too"

Double-page supporter
I tried reading past this in the raw web novel, but couldn't understand the machine translation.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh!!! This series is so good! I can't wait to read more!

Thanks a bunch! :)

Dex-chan lover
This is gold. When guns won't work, you'll have to rely on other means of combat.

Still, the support is needed, so no complaints there.

Dex-chan lover
I often heard people complaining when Isekai MC become so paranoid and withholding some info/facts from otherworlders.

Well, this two chapters shows us that such paranoia is often justified. But honestly, i never thought that fish guy is one who sold off the MC.

Bad guys left and right
It's good but cliffhange make me sad ;u;
Thank you for the update

Users who are viewing this thread