Iinari - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Connection

Power Uploader
If it takes a month to release a chapter, I wouldn't expect a single spelling error.

Fix the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to believe it will turn into a threesome or a foursome and everyone gets to live happily ever after, but I know better.

@rhino36 That's some entitlement.

Dex-chan lover
@rhino36
I don't think it was bad, let alone warranting being labeled garbage. But to each their own.
Whether it takes a month or a year also doesn't imply anything about spelling mistakes - after all
I do not assume that the scanlators need to work on it 24/7.
Perfection != time spent. And this doesn't apply only to translation/typesetting/proofreading.

I also assume you know how to write a constructive comment that is a lot more likely to result in an edit
if you find it so "terrible". What you wrote is basically trolling/venting, which will most likely not result in anything
positive.

@rhino36 what a fucking Karen lol....Imagine being so obnoxious and ungrateful,who the fuck cares about a spelling mistake...

Dex-chan lover
This fucking childhood friend is really pushing it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to find his inner alpha and make both girls happy.
Pretty sure neither of them would have a problem with it.

Screw butler guy. He's such a creep.

@rhino36 If spelling errors or delays bother you so much, feel free to buy your own copy.

It boggles my mind that leeches feel they have any room to complain about anything...

everyone here: if there are spelling errors - or, in fact, other errors you find - please do point it out.

Dex-chan lover
People solving their problems with clear communication?! What world IS this?!

Also, I want to end in a harem between the three tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@rhino36
Are you paying the scanlator? Supplying them with raws or even doing scanlating work for them? If no then you have no right to complain. Leechers should shut up and Leech.

Group Leader
ah yes, the reader calling the guy with 800+ chs uploaded a leech. haha!

Power Uploader
@Rheeve @OperationMindcrime
You must be completely fucking retarded if you think you know what you're talking about if you're going to call me a fucking leech. When you give at least 1% of what I've given for scanlations, you'll get to have anything to say. In the meantime, you're just pleb cunts flapping their gums without knowing anything. Waste residues have more value than anything you have to say.

Double-page supporter
This soap opera is getting utterly contrived, but I guess I'll keep seeing how this ends.

@rhino36
Calm the hell down dude, you're acting like a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread