Iinari - Vol. 7 Ch. 26 - Light Music

Double-page supporter
This manga I friggin' swear.

At this point, all the women in Japan are going to go nude thinking MC dude is a wizard... and then the whole world.

Yankee girl is cute, tho.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What? I kinda forgot this went offrails super hard.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl: "Tell me what to do!"
MC: "Wait wha-"
Girl: "YES THATS IT NAKED INFRONT OF EVERYONE!"
MC: "B-but i didn-"
Girl: "Now follow me! You must oversee you orders!"
MC: "Why does this shit keeps happening!?"

Dex-chan lover
@jamieth Page 6 the word "company", page 11 the word "chief", page 20 the word "don't", page 28 the word "twitchy", & page 38 the word "concentrate" are misspelled. Page 21 it should be "in" not I.
Now I'm curious how this going to end because the set up is kinda odd. I'm assuming the next chapter might focus on the foreign girl from the beauty contest based on the fact these 2 chapters were on the other contestants. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck. How did we get to this?

Power Uploader
Does anyone remember Rockbitch?

Apparently their music was terrible, however.

WTF happened?
We went from glasses girl making progress, rich dad dying, prez running away to be with MC and the MC finally being ready to choose to... glasses girl becoming a slutty exhibitionist, rich dad just having gastritis, prez now being some sort of weird mastermind plotting with a flying crossdressing furry and now the whole school wanting to strip for the MC.
How did we get to this? Did the author's previous editor get replaced or something? How did such a drastic shift in tone happen?

Dex-chan lover
I dont even read this anymore. I just scroll down to the nudity.

Dex-chan lover
@Myotismon4Ever Hmm.. might have been something like that. Or some feedback form got spammed by some board members. Or author ran out of reasonable ideas, and someone suggested "mass hysteria" and now they're running with that.

There's occasional story filler between the nudity though, so might as well keep reading just in case it helps explain the ending when it comes. XD

Users who are viewing this thread