Iincho to Furyou-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
While I don't like when a third wheel comes in (either for the ML or FL), I dislike even more when the author introduces a side character out of nowhere who likes one of the main cast, only to show them suffer the entire time because of unrequited love. Her character was completely unnecessary and just introducing her to get turned down without any chance is bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
While I don't like when a third wheel comes in (either for the ML or FL), I dislike even more when the author introduces a side character out of nowhere who likes one of the main cast, only to show them suffer the entire time because of unrequited love. Her character was completely unnecessary and just introducing her to get turned down without any chance is bad writing.
Her role in the manga like most rivals is to push the main couple into realising their feelings, which did happen here.

Dex-chan lover
Wait was kawara her sibling and her first name is sakura? Though it felt weird no one addressed the other the usual older sis/bro term.

Kudos to kawara for the outfit she definitely looked better than usual style.

Users who are viewing this thread