Ijime no Jikan - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Distrust

Dex-chan lover
Poor Tendo now has trust issues because of those sadistic fuckers. That girl's bigbrain plan will now go to waste.

Also, the quality of this translation has improved immensely from the first chapter of the series. Keep up the good work, fam. 👍

A slight correction tho. On page 8, "get an evidence" is technically incorrect grammar. For future reference, you could change it to "get evidence" or "get a piece of evidence". @An0nim

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the chapter.
I am here waiting for a good catharsis like the comment below .So i repeat : will the bully die ?

Dex-chan lover
@bi7r
nope they get away scott free lol.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
JK, I decided to the check the raws. From the looks of it, the bullies get kidnapped and then tortured lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

It's all nice and well, hearing that the bullies will be punished, but giving away too much info about HOW they will be punished - is a spoiler...

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread