Ijime no Jikan

I like this. It's pretty funny. Although we didn't get a splatter shot in chapter 1. 3/10 no pancake people.

suicide will not end your suffering, instead there is a torture (burned by black flames in hell) that awaits you.

Aggregator gang
I really hope that stuff like this doesn't happen in reality.
When somebody threatens you with violence, just show them violence!

Spoilers: MC is a spinelessness wimp who never tries to fix his situation. There saved you all 13 volumes of bullshit

Group Leader
@ShirouTheGod

Short answer :
He decides to stand up in vol 5.
Longer answer:
The MC is innocent, he doesn't understand what situation he is in. He is someone with a sense of morality, so what the delinquents do is actually incomprehensible by him (vol 1). He starts to realize and wants to change the situation (like thinking to tell the teacher) but it's too late because some people get involve because of him (vol 2 & 3). He blames himself for this and for being weak. He wants to kill himself to end his suffering(vol 4). But he decides to get revenge instead. After all the bullies won't stop anyways and he just doesn't wanna let them go (vol 5)

Group Leader
@Syanindita
I won't include major spoiler or go deep into it
Vol 6-8. Basically Tendo gets revenge real good. He becomes a bully himself, but he doesn't get satisfied. Suzukiyama and Tsurumaki past are revealed, including Suzukiyama's childhood past which made him violent to others, Tsurumaki's reason attaching to Suzukiyama and also about Shimouda.

Vol 9-11. Tendo threatens to kill Suzukiyama and others but in the end he can't really kill them by himself. He starts to show sympathy to them but in the end he can't forgive them either after all. Wakahoi childhood past is also revealed here.

Vol 12 is about Mataga, Hirahara and Tsurumaki. Here, Mataga is the one who gets revenge to Tsurumaki.

Vol 13, Everything comes to light and it's finally revealed who was behind that pencil case and what was the motive. The ending is kind of tragic and it is a really bad scenario of bullying case.

Vol 1-10 raws have been on internet since a long time ago and you can easily find it with google search if you want the detail

Vol 11 has been in raw manga provider since like a year ago(?). You can pm me if you want to know the site.

If you want to know the detail of this manga for vol 12-13, you can ask me anything about this manga in pm, but please don't share it here. Some people don't like spoiler and we should respect that. I know there's a spoiler tag here but I don't wanna ruin anyone's experience by giving a major spoiler here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so upset with the bullies and after reading the spoilers I guess I still have a long way to go to see the bullies get what they deserve...

Great series. Has anyone been able to find raws for the last volume? I've been looking for it forever but I've only been able to read it til chapter 111 sadly.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ. This seems really interesting, but I don't know how I can sit through 100+ chapters of this.

i dont get this i was blessed with a huge body but if ur already getting hit why not just fight

Group Leader
@johndoehf
There are many factors influencing human's behavior.
In fact, it's not rare to see bullying victim doesn't fight back.
In this manga, I think the author has explained it well in detail already that Tendo is afraid of them and doesn't want the matter escalates. He is physically weak and he doesn't know how to fight. Instead of solving the problem, he will most likely end up failed and got punishment in return if he fight back. That's why he chooses to endure the pain instead.
Tendo is also an external locus of control dominant type, and he has a low self-efficacy to solve his current problem.

The fact that I cried when he became well aware of what was happening to him just hurts. It pained me to see him go through it, but some similar events had happened to me when I was younger, although it may not have seemed so extreme. It was traumatic, and I'm glad I can somewhat pick up and connect what is going on. I can't wait to read more!

Users who are viewing this thread