Ijimekaeshi. -Fukushuu no 31- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I've read the entire chapter, Japan sure follow what is trend right now. Maybe "Revenge" will be new trend after issekai.

I'm not buying if it is just 1 chapter. I want to see how it continues, also the author is new so I can't predict how it goes. Either it turns shit and cheap story or gold

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, please continue. I assume not everyone has bullied her so I'm curious to see if she still will be that ruthless with them.

Continue its fucked up but sometimes its nice to read edgy stuff and turn off your mind off

Fed-Kun's army
wtf is wrong with these kinda manga, this shit could cut just by reading it so much its edgy, authors that do that kinda story are adult, really ?

I haven't reached the end of the chapter, but mixing gore, bullying and tragedy with sexual content doesn't sound like a good ideia. I feel like a degenerate if I get a boner from this. I mean, somehow I got when she urinated and at the same time I wanted to kill that bully bitch. This is so wrong of me. This genres need to be separated or else we will be entering an era where anime for pedophiles and psychopaths is alowed... Well, at least it could be an entertainment for them, instead of them walking around killing people XD.

Btw, I need to read the rest of the chapter, to see what do you mean by "edgy".

(...After reading the rest...) Ok... It's actually not that dramatic, but at least I din't need to see the protagonist boobs and panties while she was getting beaten up. I didn't mind seeing the antagonist panties tho', 'cause I'm fucked up.

Anyway, if a specific story was aimed for all of us in general, it would probably be boring for each one of us. This is not for everyone.

But in the end I will still read this. (Like anyone cares about that...)

Dex-chan lover
I can't blame her. The other members severely stressed her out, so now she's using them to relieve her stress. You reap what you sowed and whatnot.

@welcome2atlantis

Ye, Kill them all! And kidnap the last ones to make them "anti-stress balls"! They are just unrealistic fictional characters and "human" trash, so... It's more than allowed!

(I hope I'm not a psycho)

Double-page supporter
Good, continue please.
Bullying x revenge x gore x ecchi
What a nice drama.

Fed-Kun's army
So far this has my interest, not sure what makes it different from other similar premises that I've given up on

Well, I cannot blame her for finally snapping. Everyone has limitations. I just cannot feel any sympathy towards Nina (27) since she reaped what she sowed.

Users who are viewing this thread