Ijimekaeshi. -Fukushuu no 31- - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Just wanted to leave a heads up in the comments. So I've read a bit further into the raws and just wanted to comment a couple things about this series:
- It ramps up in 'craziness' around Chapter 4, this chapter and the next are pretty tame compared to what happens later imo.
- If you're looking for uber deep plot then I would suggest you go elsewhere, for the rest that enjoy crazy revenge stories then I would say turn off your brain and enjoy the ride.
HOWEVER that isn't to say there isn't any plot. There are some hints of things going on behind the curtain and isn't just "1 girl kills everyone because she's mad."
If everything continued at the rate of the first few chapters this series would've ended with 2 or 3 volumes there's already 4 and counting.

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters would the pattern repeat before it gets old? Things will definitely get ugly for 31

Or not. I don't mind if the entirety of this manga is just her slaughtering every single one of them in creative ways

Dex-chan lover
Mortal Kombat finishers are more merciful than this shit.

The only question is how has she not been arrested or detained by the police yet? Surely the idol industry isn't strong enough to cover up two murders for someone they don't even like...

Dex-chan lover
Using piano string would end it too fast. I suggest using fishing line wrapped several times around the neck for best effect.

Group Leader
did she just shit herself from a single punch?
i know i saw it in the raws but seeing it again a few months later is 10x more disturbing now for some reason-

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'll give her credit, punching anything over 120 times in a row is pretty hard

Its been a while since I read a manga with this level of morbid, its remind me revenge classroom. I only hope the ending will be better, that manga was a nonsencial trainwreck at the end.

Aggregator gang
I actually am not into this kind of genre, but idek why i'm waiting for the next chapter. Thanks scanlation for working on this manga, reading this kind of thing every once in a while doesn't sound bad tho

Users who are viewing this thread