Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Class Reunion

@nobodygattaknow

"most people that lived in that entire community should've been more rational, at least show some empathy man"
"You have exaggerated feelings of self-importance, the need for excessive attention, and the lack of empathy"

there are people like that , and while there isn't a immediate hard consequences for their actions , kids will not show any resemble of emphaty towards the ones being harassed , they will laugh at you , look down at you and go out of their way to make your life miserable.

the instigator/leader is doing that for fun or just because he/she can while his/her lackys are afraid to lose their place in the group that is why they follow along and the teachers/adults will just turn a blind eye

That is how it works

Dex-chan lover
this is just another edgy revenge manga.
between this or "ijimeru yabai yatsu" which one is better?

Double-page supporter
Interesting take on the bully's daughter getting bullied. Karma hitting him where it hurts. I wonder if Aizawa will ever let him know, and how would he feel if he found out Aizawa teaches his daughter?

Woah... yeay... the author comes back with another depressing story. Behold, reader, it will be very annoying, i can tell. This author really likes to stir reader's emotion.
But despite all the dissappoinment, i respect the author to always present interestinf stories

Dex-chan lover
I do have the feeling that this will be something like A Breakthrough Brought by Forbidden Master and Disciple
a failed father gets overshadowed by the defeated guy
well I dont think this will have any happy to go atmosphere at all and I look up to it

Wait I recognize that stupid crying mug, so I checked and yeah this is from the creator for boy A and I hope this is nowhere near as frustrating

A part of me wants to read this the other don't.

I hated Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" so I will read a bit and decide.

fuck he's not a revenge hungry twisted bastard, what a let down
just kidding, on a serious note this premise is really good and I can tell this is gonna be one hell of a ride, already like the shit out of this MC, still hope he gets some form of revenge or at least justice for what happened.

Glad that even through all he went through, seems like this guy won't take it out on the daughter? Well hopefully...

Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread