Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Video Received

I don’t think it ML I think he came and knew that something happened there because you know from the face and evidence.

It is NOT mc.
He probably realized that something was up when he saw the shirt.

Also, both of MC's arms had scars. The right arm will be your proof in the next few chapters

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess it's the girl who's been acting like her friend - that's how girls bully (source: I am female and was bullied by all the girls in my class in middle school). Girls are about the psychological terror more so than boys.

no scars on the arm not the mc
prolly the friend since the mc is hinting at it pretty much

Definitly not the teacher cause when he came he found the shirt a little bit raised so the video was made before he entered.

Dex-chan lover
as someone who once bulied...
[ul]a complain from my parent would stop it temporary[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
her father actually love her? the revenge only get sweeter, if only her father doesn't said "the one being bullied is one to blame".

isn't recording like that can make you busted? i have 3 mole in my right hand, anyone look carefully would know my hand

Aggregator gang
Seems like at most the teacher is fanning the flames, and at the least he’s not doing anything to stop it

It feels like the author is making us want to believe its the teacher in such an indirect way, so much so that it feel like it isn't him

They’re hinting at the culprit being him so hard that I don’t believe it is.

First of all, I don't fucking believe that it's him, only that I could see it as him being manipulative and whatever he has in mind (which has to do with the daughter and his bully) And I'm sure that someone groped her and recorded it and left before he arrived and saw that her belly was partially revealed. That's it. Oh yeah, it seems that her dad cares about his daughter (though I have to read more of their interactions with each other) and he sees his daughter as having a similar personality as him, but that might not sit well with his daughter, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread