Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Untrustworthy

Double-page supporter
Introducing a male acquaintance who's become distant over the last term, and Aizawa is just
iu

would be funny if it turns out that the guy who found the phone was the one who filmed her, cause I really don’t think it’s the teacher

Also her dad is complete trash in every way

I don't what to expect from this. I hope the sensei is good person but who know?
And the father is absolute trash

Dex-chan lover
Aizawa I am sure really wants to help but he wasn't helping his case here. Especially grabbing her hand. And saying some ambiguous things.

wtf is this cheating side plot? and let me guess the mom probably a part time hooker or something

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure aizawa sensei didn't do anything and just watching this beautiful train wreck

Double-page supporter
this was getting interesting, but then it just got weird.

i suffered enough reading the simp boy manga, so i'm gonna jump off this train now

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it's time for Aizawa to cuck the bastard with some good 'ol oyakodon to top it all off. He probably doesn't even really give a shit about his daughter either like we were lead to believe at first.

Im just gonna think everyone is an asshole. Sense's an asshole .FMC is a dick. Her "friends" are assholes. Her dad's an asshole. Her previous Teacher's an asshole. The new guy is an Asshole. FMC's mom is an asshole. Every teacher in that school is an asshole.
A Special Fuck You to her dad btw.

Users who are viewing this thread