Ijimeru Aitsu ga Waruinoka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Waruinoka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Victim of Bullying

Dex-chan lover
Also, I really like how the author is going with the "yandere" development. Since chapter 9 and onwards, the MC teacher seem to be slowly making Yazaki-sensei a bit more insane, and obsessed to the bully, i mean without the MC goading her, she would still be sane.

Dex-chan lover
Manaka seems to be a genuinely good guy, at least. It would be pretty stupid to reveal that he has some kinda malicious intent for helping her at this point.

Group Leader
so we got a psychopath teacher, traumatized victim, delusional stalker, narcissistic father, jealous teenage girl, current bullying victim, and a hopefully trustworthy popular boy. what could possibly go wrong

Oh my Goddd. What will happened next? Everything will screwed up or not?

Or he will reveal that female thot first? or all will revealed?

Can't wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of 3-nen A-gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi desu, it almost feels like the same thing.

I honestly hope that teacher girl gets her heartbroken, she's annoying as hell.

Also, what did the jealous student girl think was gonna happen? If you bully someone in front of their friends what the fuck do you think they're going to think of you?

Dex-chan lover
THREE THINGS i wanted to say....
1. kinda confused where "why you didn't jump" coming from?
2. Aizawa actually stopping a student from suicide in Page 10, through unsatisfying way
3. this panel make me LOL
4zgip3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread