Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Nakajima's Secret Plan

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBJERznOgA
Is it safe?

Fed-Kun's army
You know, at least he actually went "yeah, this was kinda shortsighted" instead of "no, my perfect plan is ruined even though it was failproof!". Knows how to take an L

@madbottler I assume we're supposed to think that if he does punch her or something she'll go to the school, or cops and he'll be in real trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Schools don't normally have a fucking one sided mirror in place of windows, fucking lol. God this whole premise is "R-Word"

@Keetonman I agree the premise is absolutely retarded but the letter clearly says they are at her residence, not at school.

Dex-chan lover
Shit. Hey you can't blame me for quickly looking through the images instead of actually reading it.

@Keetonman It's a manga your suppose to read it, and even if you just looked at the pretty pictures the school and her house look completely different.

Dex-chan lover
It's trash, I'm not going to actually read it.

Trash goes where trash belongs.

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron @Keetonman

Definitely agree with kingaron here, there's manga's that make a huge difference in reading every word, to just scrolling through and maybe scan some words in each page. Not just not understanding what's going on, but emotions as well, and much more etc.

>There's a one way mirror there
Fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck you.
That's even too retarded for this story.

Oh my lord. This shit keeps getting dumber and dumber. I love it. Good job translators! This is the trash I can get behind.

Users who are viewing this thread