Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Nakajima's Offensive

Fed-Kun's army
oh great, now on top of a bullying fetish she also developed a scat fetish.

@TheDevilsApprentice don't think it will happen. maybe part of the reason he chose to use feces was partly to stop Katou from possibly using Rape. Look at katou flinching and sweating as soon as nakajima touches his shoulders, very doubtful he would put his penis in shirosaki

Ohhhh that is one precious smile. Shirosaki, what's going on in that head of yours? She's actually genuinely smiling at getting shit dumped on her.

I mean what the fuck. Did this guy actually took a shit straight in a bag for a few days to get that much? How the hell did no one smell the literal shit in his bag? Oh god, did he have Tanaka help him fill that? Ah, I want more!

@SightWarden I mean just from seeing the few chapters he's been in so far, I don't think he's the kind of person that would let that (For lack of a better term) shit stop him from doing it. Besides taking her first time and it being from a guy she doesn't like, there is literally nothing else that can be considered worse then that. And plus Nakajima got most of that shit on her clothes, and those can just be taken off.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheDevilsApprentice fair enough. although since he talks about how he does it because he feels good it's difficult for me to see him rape someone who smell like a clogged toilet when that doesnt sounds good exactly.

Then again, don't think anybody expected nakajima to do what he did either so who knows what the hell goes on in the minds of these characters...

Dex-chan lover
these character interactions are so entertaining LMAO

Double-page supporter
I think Im going to shut dowm my rational mind and just enjoy this shite

Dex-chan lover
it's matter of my life and death
now, if you don't mind tako.. oh wrong i mean Kato, get outta my way

hmm this isnt the worst story I havent seen yet i think i sould put this in 7th place

definitely horrible, but way too enthralling.

I want to kill every character, so they're doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread