Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu

HOW TF THIS HAS 19 VOLUMES
BRUH
peak fiction my brain has improved. the art... is beautiful I love it.

Just a few chapters in and I feel myself getting dumber after each page. This is dangerous to my already low iq.

Fed-Kun's army
yisus christ, the mc lives like in a yandere world were every single body there is mentally broken beyond repair. a living nightmare.

its so freaking bad, its good, i cannot feel anything for the mc other than pure pity.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Almost every character in the main cast needs to be institutionalised, except for the MC himself and that guy who goes on about Justice.

But mentally unstable people are the best entertainment, so there's no need for it.

any idea why its also called venus puts fur on me?
You see, there was a novella called "Venus in Furs" published in 1870, written by a certain Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, about a man so infatuated with a certain woman that he asked her to become her slave. It's a work fetishizing female dominance and the origin of the term "masochism". (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_in_Furs)
If you understand the titular Venus to be the domme while the Furs could be interpreted as the reins, the whip, the actual physical violence that is originally wielded by the woman against her "slave", the title "Venus puts fur on me" could be understood as already implying the entire premise of this manga, i.e. the power bottom Shirosaki forcing Nakajima to bully HER, thus putting her furs on HIM instead as a turn on the original premise. That's my take on it, at least.

I genuinely love this manga, and yes I don't care about plot anymore, I want to watch 3-4 yandere fight with intend to kill

All 3 harem girls in this must come from kgb, cia, or some assassin training. Ruthless or violence doesn't even cover these girls. They don't even consider others to be a living beings 💀💀💀💀

Omg, I hope I can finish this manga before I die. And when the F midoriya has impenetrable skin/pain tolerance 💀

Users who are viewing this thread