Ijimete-gokko. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I was worried when i saw the sexual violence tag, but this is pretty cute in its own way :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Also regarding the tag conversation (very mild spoilers, nothing specific)
there is atleast one chapter that deserves a sexual violence content warning. in my opinion though it should apply to the specific chapter and not the manga overall
You made me curious and went to read the raws and... yeah, it deserves the tag.
That chapter was genuinely enraging.

Last edited:
You made me curious and went to read the raws and... yeah, it deserves the tag.
That chapter was genuinely enraging.

It's that bad? Mind spoiling a bit (chapter/content) so I can know if I should bail while I still can? I find it rather cute for now but I'm not in for pain or gal cleaning bis.

Dex-chan lover
It's that bad? Mind spoiling a bit (chapter/content) so I can know if I should bail while I still can? I find it rather cute for now but I'm not in for pain or gal cleaning bis.

Ch19, It's a SA scene that involves the MC's friend, Mako, and a character who has yet to appear.
Frankly, I don't wanna talk much because these 2 characters have one hell of a baggage going on (Not that it excuses what happened), and the chapter left a very bad taste in my mouth.

TBS, what I really disagree with, was the Mangaka's choice to make this character part of the secondary cast, even if he's important to Mako's storyline, which is why I ended up dropping it midway through volume 5.

Last edited:

Ch19, It's a SA scene that involves the MC's friend, Mako, and a character who has yet to appear.
Frankly, I don't wanna talk much because these 2 characters have one hell of a baggage going on (Not that it excuses what happened), and the chapter left a very bad taste in my mouth.

TBS, what I really disagree with, was the Mangaka's choice to make this character part of the secondary cast, even if he's important to Mako's storyline, which is why I ended up dropping it midway through volume 5.
Thanks, I'll try to stick around then and see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
I hope these two dorks get to have their happy bdsm ending with no drama. Just fluffy cuddly bdsm seggggs.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a cute little series I just found. Subscribe
POMF was definitely the right choice. So soft and cute.

Dex-chan lover
Just seen this and checked the raws since i like wholesome BDSM (as weird as it is).

But it doesn't really stay wholesome does it? It gets really complicated with the inclusion of the other girl who is a sadist savant who apperently starts to teach them individually and together? Gets HIGHLY involved with both of them.
Getting weird NTR vibes if i'm being honest though that's probably was not the intention. If anyone has read it in more detail, i would welcome any explainations. Can't really read moons too well.

Edit. Damn, found some of the latest chapters. Stuff with the friend of the FMC (the one requiring the SA tag) is FUCKED UP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread