Ijimete-gokko. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
They're suppposed to be adults, right? One college student, the other already working. So why do they look like children?

Dex-chan lover
Never knew BDSM could be this wholesome (Minus the part where she wants to be treated as furniture 🥲), then again here's me hoping it won't suddenly turn NTR and she only does it with him..too many Manga have corrupted me too far 🥲

Double-page supporter
It's so wholesome it makes me wanting to meet a cute bot to play with :3 I relate a lot to the questions the MC is asking himself, I had the same thoughts a few years ago when I started to be a top, I really like how real it feels.

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
They're suppposed to be adults, right? One college student, the other already working. So why do they look like children?
It's their baby face at work. Asians in general are also quite short. You can see on page 9 that they're actually taller than a mother who already has a child that big (presumably in grade school). Even so, I bet they're all still a head shorter than westerners in general.

Dex-chan lover
He is starting to catch on. The more advanced the requests start to become, after some point you really gotta have it in you to continue. And if you start to think she is with you just so she can fulfill her BDSM fantasies with you, its all over. She said she loves him just after saying she is happy that she can share this stuff with someone. If it becomes a requirement rather than a kink, that's not something everyone can handle.

Dex-chan lover
Never knew BDSM could be this wholesome (Minus the part where she wants to be treated as furniture 🥲), then again here's me hoping it won't suddenly turn NTR and she only does it with him..too many Manga have corrupted me too far 🥲
Don't worry, it's not that kind of manga.

Also, BDSM requires communication and trust, so doing it with a known partner instead of stranger is much more preferable.

Or to put it simply : she wants him specifically to treat her like a furniture, not just anyone.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Hmm i don't really understand that kind of fetish (BDSM), but somehow now I a little bit understand the struggle about someone who has "extreme" difference about their fetish

Dex-chan lover
Their kids are gonna have an interesting childhood.

"Wow! so just like when daddy ties up mommy late at night! :D "

Dex-chan lover
I dont think they act like children more like they are trying to find their boundry as a couple. They guy isn't pushy and wants to make her happy and the girl is timid so it's not going to move all that fast
I said look, not act.

It's their baby face at work. Asians in general are also quite short. You can see on page 9 that they're actually taller than a mother who already has a child that big (presumably in grade school). Even so, I bet they're all still a head shorter than westerners in general.
The proportions are just so weird. Like their clothing is half sleeve, especially for the guy. He looks like he's wearing his grandpa's jacket which is 2-3 sizes too large. And yeah, the baby faces as well.

I said look, not act.

The proportions are just so weird. Like their clothing is half sleeve, especially for the guy. He looks like he's wearing his grandpa's jacket which is 2-3 sizes too large. And yeah, the baby faces as well.
Probably just a stylistic choice, on top of Asians generally being smaller than most westerners, a lot of Asian beauty standards for women and maybe even men revolve around having child-like features, as weird as that sounds. It's just a different culture.

Dex-chan lover
All kneel before the power of communication
Thank you for translation, good sir. You're doing a wonderful work

Enormous thanks and appreciation for translating this wonderful manga. I want this to succeed so badly, you have no idea. Can't wait for the next chapters, and looking forward so much to the next release.

What he needs to do is express to her clearly that he isn't ready to take things as far as she seems to want yet. She also needs to realize that she might not actually enjoy some of the things she dreams about as much as she thinks she will. They should take things slowly (which they are doing) and learn what they like together. If she wants to be treated like a slave, but he doesn't like treating her like a slave, then they can't do that stuff. If that's a problem for her, she will have to find someone else.
Who knows, maybe he will realize that he has a cuckold fetish and he can just outsource the DOM role to another guy.

Users who are viewing this thread