Ijimete Ijirarete - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,387
Is the noise of her masturbating so hard or is it the sound of the toilet paper as she's trying to clean her wetness from the NTR
1790619529466.png
yes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
1,338
Wait so is the girl that's upset about the bully getting bullied by the nerd actually upset or turned on? I don't understand what ntr is supposed to be.

The bully getting reversaled is funny and makes sense to me as a story concept.

But what is the point of this 3rd wheel?

I'm not trying to make fun of the topic or ridicule it. I just don't understand why she's there if she's just going to cry, drool like a rabid animal and scream in frustration (arousal?). I just want to see more of the bully being bullied. Maybe It'll start making sense to me eventually but for now it just makes me uncomfortable.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
202
Wait so is the girl that's upset about the bully getting bullied by the nerd actually upset or turned on? I don't understand what ntr is supposed to be.

The bully getting reversaled is funny and makes sense to me as a story concept.

But what is the point of this 3rd wheel?

I'm not trying to make fun of the topic or ridicule it. I just don't understand why she's there if she's just going to cry, drool like a rabid animal and scream in frustration (arousal?). I just want to see more of the bully being bullied. Maybe It'll start making sense to me eventually but for now it just makes me uncomfortable.
Obviously her friends had to find out about what they were doing together eventually. Having the friend's reaction be getting horny from getting cucked is funny.
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
12
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
3,126
The mashocist and the voyour just need to admit their fetishes and everyone can have a very enjoyable time together.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2023
Messages
125
Wait so is the girl that's upset about the bully getting bullied by the nerd actually upset or turned on? I don't understand what ntr is supposed to be.
You're overthinking it. It's meant to be a gag about how despite normally being such a vicious bully, she's actually someone who gets off on watching someone else pleasure the person they "like."

The blonde gets off on being directly bullied, while she gets off on being "indirectly" bullied by being forced to watch it happen. Even though it leaves her feeling frustrated, angry, and "sad", she runs to the bathroom to furiously masturbate while thinking about it.

Also, it's kind of a "if you know you know" situation, based off how NTR has been really popular in hentai doujin circles for the past decade.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
1,429
Barely even over 10 as a score on 3 freaking tests is a new low and ofc we get more cuckqueen stuff haha
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,153
You know, it's kinda obvious that Shishido is a complete Masochist considering that she KNOWS Otagiri is stronger than her and she STILL asked for a beating challenged her to a fight first before helping her lol

Is the noise of her masturbating so hard or is it the sound of the toilet paper as she's trying to clean her wetness from the NTR

YES.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Messages
431
Legally? It’s Questionable. Morally? It’s disgusting. Personally? I like it. [MEME Togah Himiko Version]
legally-morally.gif

I believe that this meme says it all here. I loved to see Otagiri flip the script at first. However, this is veering into dangerously close to sesual assault territory the more you look and think about it (very little required)…. Also, normally (95% of the time) I don’t like NTR especially if its against my ships, in that case I drop it and pretend I never saw it... However, this manga has me and Shishido opening some doors :huh: :worry: . Also the fact that Ruru has literally no claim makes it less NTR.

TLDR, I probably shouldn’t like it… is it wrong, maybe? should I be grossed out? Probably, but am I? No, I like it. :nyoron:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top