Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 128 - Thanks for helping my senpai...!!

Dex-chan lover
I already mentioned in the previous comments that I was picking up the project, the other scans already said their goodbyes to the project on the credits page of the previous chapter.

Sorry about that, I didn't see the direction of the speech bubble so that one was on me. Fixed
As for "My senpai is..." that's how it was on the Raw, she got cut off mid sentence bud.
i don't think she got interrupted, no one spoke after her and nothing happened

wouldn't "thanks for taking care of my senpai" or "thanks for taking care of him, my senpai that is" work better?

Dex-chan lover
this translation stinks. this typesetting stinks. there are so many words that just do not belong. this feels like it was run through google translate. an absolute mess. my favorite series is getting driven into the ground. ugh.
It was probably deepl and not google translate. Google translate mostly never makes much sense.

Edit: And in case people haven't noticed, he's been picking up dropped Kodansha manga and is advertising for patreons. So oppurtunistically trying to make money on popular scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
FYMFvZU.png
:ROFLMAO:
All hail Ecchi no Doujinshi scans \o/

Banned
It’s against MD rules to upload official rips. Besides that, fan scans are still allowed. It’s just that, given most people only scanslate until a publisher gives it attention, after it gets simulpubbed there’s no need to continue.

That said, good translation so far. The official translation has a few quirks I like a little better (naming the artists “The Trinity”, Paisen explicitly saying he’ll ask Nagatoro out if he succeeds), but pretty close all things considered.
No thanks. Fan subs will. Be better Since they don’t add stupid shit like “the trinity”

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the translation suddenly felt so rough, so I went and checked and you're the reason I dropped Witches of Adamas...
Look man, most people appreciate getting a scanlation that at least barely resembles english to vaguely grasp the context of the situation, but if you're gonna MTL your way through this series I'd recommend you just leave it to someone else, or at least get a proper translator and proofreader since this is one of the top mangas in the site. It doesn't sit right with me if you half-ass it just for the lulz.

Users who are viewing this thread