Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 126 - It's time for the rapids, Senpai!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe, given the initial premise, that this manga evolved to be so wholesome. It melts my heart seeing how literally everyone in the manga support their relationship

Dex-chan lover
Orihara is the main judo rival, while Shikki was introduced in Ch. 95 (Vol. 13), after Nagatoro starts going back to the judo club.

Nao told her (and her friends) off when she was insulting Nagatoro, and she was the one involved in the shower mix-up a few chapters later.
When was orihara introduced? Sorry I wasn't clear, but I remember shikki and that awesome shower scene

Dex-chan lover
The journey to this pay off has been nice, perfect amount of pacing to get where they were, TAKE NOTES RENT A GF

I was watching the anime and the evolutiuon of character on senpai is way too slow. I think i see a pattern in japanese comics... :notlikethis:

Group Leader
Two MAJOR character growth moments. He stops her. She does tease him.

Dex-chan lover
p.4 Orihara is definitely having flashbacks about when she only started judo and was tossed by Nagatoro left and right. Maybe it is safe to say that Hayase already won.
I can't believe, given the initial premise, that this manga evolved to be so wholesome.
When serialisation started, the target audience were adolescents in puberty, looking only for "lucky pervert" moments in manga. Now they're all grown ups and want some wholesomeness in their miserable 5/2 lives
...but still, knowing the pre-ser work, and how Nagatoro did all those martial arts movements in the very first chapter, I can guess Nanashi had some sort of plan.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe, given the initial premise, that this manga evolved to be so wholesome. It melts my heart seeing how literally everyone in the manga support their relationship
I was thinking the same thing after a recent reread.
Especially when you consider the source material as the "beginning" and not the start of the manga. Sheesh, what a dramatic difference.

Users who are viewing this thread