Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Wassup, Senpai!

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto
hold up! its u again! damn ive seen you in 2 other manga comment sections??? komi-san cant communicate and The Life of the Ashitaba Family's Husband. your the dude that likes girls with glasses. crazy coincedence seeing you here lol

Banned
@Shikuretto_Tsuki : Like I said to the other guy... running into familiar avatars / usernames is going to happen quite a lot around here.
You're probably just filtering by things I've filtered by in the past.

When will the senpai stand up for himself this is bullying not teasing man & as far as I can see he can easily beat her if he wants to but he is too pathetic to stand up for himself..

Dex-chan lover
OK so the famires they're sitting at is the "JOSEPH" which is based on the popular chain "Johnathan's" so I mean. Not to be a youtube commenter, but that's... a ****'s reference

Double-page supporter
@NubPlayz it's literally said that senpai is weak as fuck, its been shown in the first couple of chapters. he's shown to be weaker than nagatoro and light as a feather. how the hell is he supposed to stand up to her? he'll probably get bullied even more mercilessly if he tried

Double-page supporter
MC; I'm the only one she bullies does that mean....

ME; bruh

I'm pretty sure anyone would have thought: "Why the hell is this person being an asshole" for the first few chapters, but with this constant bullying and shit that she doesn't do with other people...You'd have at least guessed by now that she either likes you or is the biggest bitch in the world.
Pick your poison.

Aggregator gang
Cute. In a sorta pathetic way, I feel both not bad and bad for mc

@NubPlayz bruh this is only one example too
6.png

Anybody who thinks they're going to find a tsundre girl to fall in love with their worthless self is down real real bad

Users who are viewing this thread