Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 99 - Senpai... Did You Enjoy Your Fill Of Ass and Breasts?

Dex-chan lover
I want someone to make a doujin based on this chapter. Not necessarily a nagatoro doujin. Just any doujin.
I think it'd sell pretty well.

if you've seen something similar, send me the code

Dex-chan lover
I really like Nagatoro as a manga and a romcom. I just wish there fewer minor female characters that are way more sexually appealing than her. I don't need Nagatoro to have a curvy body and big tits. But stop taunting me.

Dex-chan lover
I really like Nagatoro as a manga and a romcom. I just wish there fewer minor female characters that are way more sexually appealing than her. I don't need Nagatoro to have a curvy body and big tits. But stop taunting me.
Boy oh howdy, girls with realistic body proportions? I must've heard it wrong, you must've said girls with giga tits and ass.

But yeah, it's nice to have someone with a typical body proportion instead of a girl with supermodel body proportion lol

Dex-chan lover
Boy oh howdy, girls with realistic body proportions? I must've heard it wrong, you must've said girls with giga tits and ass.

But yeah, it's nice to have someone with a typical body proportion instead of a girl with supermodel body proportion lol
You have a point, but I also don't think Shiki has a supermodel body, she just has a big ass and big tits. Her body isn't very unrealistic, it's pretty similar to a couple of my exes for example.

Users who are viewing this thread